DAS International Services Ltd is a subsidiary of Dyslexia Association of Singapore
and provides services for clients outside of Singapore.
Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions


Does DAS International provide services inside of Singapore?

No. DAS International provides services for clients outside of Singapore. For assessments, programmes and other services within Singapore, please visit the Specialised Educational Services (SES) website by clicking here. SES is a division within the Dyslexia Association of Singapore.


I live outside of Singapore. Am I able to obtain an assessment for my child?

Yes. Kindly fill in the DAS International Parent Referral Forms and email or mail the forms to

Attn: DAS International Ltd

73 Bukit Timah Road

#05-01 Rex House

Singapore 229832 

Our Educational Psychologist will contact you for further details.


How much does it cost for an assessment outside of Singapore?

Please refer to the published rates. Rates depend on the type of assessments your child undergoes. This will be arranged with our Consulting Educational Psychologist and Program Director for Assessments. Once we have received the Referral Forms. Please contact us at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it  so that we can work out an arrangement.


Are the psychological report valid world-wide as our family travels?

Our psychological reports are recognised worldwide and conducted by our Chartered Educational Psychologists with extensive experience.


What are the range of assessments which DAS International conducts?

Our Chartered Educational Psychologists are able to cover a range of Specific Learning Differences such as: Dyslexia and Dyspraxia Dyscalculia and Dysgraphia Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder Asperger’s Syndrome Psychological and Behavioural concerns Childhood development issues Autism Spectrum Disorders Non-Verbal difficulties Auditory and Sensory issues


My child is a student studying in an International School in Singapore. Will his/her assessment be conducted by DAS International?

Our Chartered Educational Psychologists will conduct the assessment in Singapore under our Specialised Educational Services Division (SES) which is managing all assessments conducted in Singapore. DAS International manages all assessments conducted overseas.


How early can I have my child assessed?

We provide assessments from 3 years of age. The assessments are usually shorter in duration and perhaps conducted in different settings. For younger children, this can take place through observations and parents can also be closely involved in the assessment process.


Is it necessary to contact the school / teacher about my child?

The school / teacher will only be contacted with the express permission of the parents. Otherwise all reports are strictly Private and Confidential. If the assessment is to support the child at school we advice that teachers be consulted and included as part of the assessment process. This contact can build rapport with educators to ensure that recommendations from the reports are put into action and the best interest of the child is the focus of intervention and support.


When would I receive the results of the assessment?

We will send the report to you within 4 weeks of the feedback session.


Will my child be able to get an exemption for Second Language after doing the assessment?

Exemptions for Mother Tongue will be based on the results of the psychological assessment which your child undergoes.


Will my child be able to get exam accommodations, after doing the assessment?

We can provide recommendations for exam accommodations at all ages. Our psychologists have internationally recognized qualifications and have experience of working with most exam jurisdictions. The exam authority ultimately decides what it will accept.


Does DAS International provide assessments for adults?

Yes. We provide adult assessments for individuals from 17 years and above.


end faq



Specialist Tutoring / Intensive Specialist Tutoring


I live outside Singapore, will you be able to conduct Specialist Tutoring outside of Singapore?

Specialist tutoring is provided in Singapore under our Specialised Educational Services Division (SES). Students attend classes once or twice weekly.


How is the Intensive Specialist Tutoring different from Specialist Tutoring. Could arrangements be made for my child during his/ her school holiday break to attend the Intensive Specialist Tutoring?

The Intensive Specialist Tutoring suits families who live overseas and are able to spend an intense week or more in Singapore, during the child's holiday period to receive Specialist support in the areas of Literacy / Maths / Behavioural. Depending on the frequency, a customized program will be made to suit the Educational needs of your child.


I live in Singapore, will the Specialist Tutoring programme be administered by DAS International?

Specialist tutoring in Singapore is administered under our Specialised Educational Services Division (SES). Kindly fill in the Main Parent Referral Form along with your child psychological assessments.


end faq




ses logo fullcolour


Assessments and programmes/services within Singapore are now provided by

Specialised Educational Services (SES), a division of the Dyslexia Association of Singapore.

Please click here to go to the SES website.


Services provided outside of Singapore are by special arrangement only. Please email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it  to find out more.



Copyright © 2017 Dyslexia Association of Singapore. All Rights Reserved